Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

I believe in the purity, the simplicity of stripping yourself of everything you are, just to attain, or don the role of someone else... it takes a lot to do that, and STILL retain a bit of your own individuality. thats the mark of a great actor.

Monday, August 07, 2006

hello all

The Reason:

Pure Simple Boredom.

The Cause:

Blogger doesn't let me comment on posts without an id.

The Effect:

Commenting on what people have to say, gives me something better to do ..

Lol, nah, this ain't the only reason i started this blog. its also coz i'd lov to have people read what I think about my passion in life: the Theatre.

for people not versed in hindi, the address literally translates as VIJAYAKAR THEATRE ( natyagruh), or, Victory Theatre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home